Friday, July 12, 2013

Running necessities,One day at Jumeirah Beach...


I was blessed to have a house located near the beach.This site is one of my favorite sites here in Dubai.Jumeirah Beach is a place wherein people of all ages hang-out,feel free,relax and find their own places.Some people just sit here to talk,eat,have picnics...while others like me,find this place as a place for fitness.This is the perfect place for me to run.

The beach side has its rubberized track,with calibrated distance perfect if you want to measure how far you've been when you are running.

When I first got here in Dubai,I was so excited to run that almost everyday,I spend my time running around the beach side.Now that I am working,I see to it that I still sweat out,but honestly cannot do it everyday(coz I would always joke around that at work,I also run,hehe)...

I just love the breeze of the sea,the sound...the sands...

Let me share with you my running,fitness necessities first...I predict that these are also your pegs...
This is my 5 year old ipod,this has shut down,recovered,reformatted,and still...alive and kicking,and I still love this...I had this from the Philippines,and because I love music,and songs...and dance songs,this is always completely geared woth beat-up songs that I can dance to or run to.
I purchased a new fitness buddy,the go run fitness line of skechers which I find so comfy,so soft that even if you walk long hours...your feet does not feel painful...The best advice that I can give is always,I mean always,find the perfect running,walking,or jogging shoes and you will never regret it.

A knee supporter from the phiten shop,I got this from the Philippines.It claims to give you good blood flow support and even tightens your skin when you jog or run.It also has this titanium technology infused on the cloth,and titanium,also claims to have health benefits similar to giving you better energy.

I bought this gear around P1800, in the Phiten Shop,Shangri La Plaza
My health titanium bangle that I purchased from a friend also back home.The benefits claims that this gives you better energy when worn,also wards off negative energy because of the stone infused at the back of the bangle.I already forgot the exact brand name,they also have pendants and health mugs and thermos.Bought from a friend who sells this at a discounted priceP3800, original price is 8k.

A selfie shot before going to the beach.
A sweaty me,temperature is 40 something degrees tonight...even if you're just walking...it feels like you are in a sauna,with hot steam...lol!


This is Jumeirah beach at night...Even lots of kabayans running...

The rubberized track of the beach side.


I came across this cute boy named yash,while resting...he was just walking and he smiled at me...can't help but to take a picture of him.





With my running buddy,ate lai.:-)

It is adviseable to run at night nowadays,because if you will run at noontime,you will feel so dehydrated,I don't think one would even tolerate it...

Just to wrap this blog up,I would like to say that I don't want to pretend as a beauty guru or healthy buff queen...All I want,is to be healthy as possible as I can,because the sickness genes in the family is ineveitable,it is there...and nobody can change it.So for me,it is better to choose what you eat and create a good lifestyle...Well,hope to give up sweets soon too...coz I think,that will be a difficult task for me.Everything,I can give up...And I know with that,sweets are my rewards...

No comments:

Post a Comment