Coupled with a lot of books since I was in college,I could say that I am really a wide-reader.
Reading makes me relaxed,I love the thrill of flipping the pages and knowing what will happen next.Since college,I have been buying romance books from Merriam and Webster'S bookstore in Recto.While my friends would enjoy having their night lifes,(which I don't enjoy too much,pardon me,though at random moments,I happened to join them,that's why they say I am a late bloomer,haha!),I would just lie on my bed having a good book,flipping it,and enjoying it...
I don't have the counts(like the numbers) of my books on my mind right now,but I know,I mean,i can say that I have a lot of it ...uhm,less than a hundred,more than a hundred...Let me count it when I come back home...
I'm a sucker for Nicholas Sparks books,some of these I bought while other were given to me as gifts...Then I enjoyed reading James Patterson's books when I was introduced to it by my former intern,side by side with her Sidney Sheldon book which she lent me and I enjoyed reading to.Other than that,nowadays,I have this love for inspirational books,Bo Sanchez' books to be exact made me realize how God can reformat a person's life...Sanchez is a brilliant author and I'm so blessed to be sufficed with a monthly copy of Kerygma through Aj.When I read his writings,everything else become so enlighthening.This words from his books and magazines are the one's which I copy on my journal and send to my friends via the Sun Cellular's group texting.And my friends love my daily text messages:-)
Another passion of mine is reading books about healthy lifestyle,healthy living and beauty(combined...)I just love the feeling of knowing everything by book and agreeing to what the author is saying.
Ohh,I'm overly talkative I guess,let me just share with my latest reads...happy reading...
FEED YOUR MINDS :-)
love love love
xoxoThis book I read a couple of months ago,maybe like 3 months...This struck me when I saw this from the bookstand,intigued,I swore to but this book when I come back.And I did,I read 3 Bo Sanchez books prior to this,some were just lent to me.What amazed me was the fact that you can read Sanchez' books in just one seating,I mean no kidding...Because his approach are direct,no-pacuties,and very one-liner...
This book,like what I've said intruiged me,why?because of the title,I mean I told myself,how can you find your one true love...By reading this book,it made me realize that it is indeed a Godly instructional,about behaving like a woman,being friends with a man,and etc...this will rock the old styles that you,and I,myslef used to believe and embrace.
I even highlighted some of my fave lines,haha!
I tell you ladies,this is a must-read :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment