

I'm just vain,or may i admit that i wanna take concentration in taking care of my body especially my face,so few months ago,i underwent this procedure(re:cuttery).Which aids to remove or cutterize syringoma.
Now what are syringomas?It's a family tradition,an heirloom....those spots that you see underneath your eyes,like a little embossed skin.That would explain syringoma,and our family lineage happen to have that,no excuses,my derma said that it cannot be erased from the family.And i understand that since my nanay have it,just like freckels,I have to embrace it,or otherwise remove it...
The procedure didn't take too long,but man!I kept on crying since it started,you can even smell the burnt skin(grr!).But nevertheless,Dr. Navoa,a surgeon from our hospital took care of me,he even is wiping my tears the entire procedure.
Eventhough i was crying the whole time,I still managed to have my picture taken.Just to document the experience.Look at my awful face,that was after the application of the anaesthesia,which was left on my face for about 30 minutes...
This was like 6months or more than 6 months ago.I was scheduled to come back for a retouch(?),but then I cancelled my last appointment.I'll update this blog as soon as i got back.
Stay beautiful inside and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment