Jan. 24,2014
The venue was huge,it is set in Dubai World Trade Center,and I decided to wear heels and to bring flats just in case my feet will get tired.
The talks from the speakers were excellent,but the topics were accustomed to be understood more for a medical practioner.But nevertheless,I still listened.Sometimes I took down notes.
The amazing thing about conventions is that you get to see long time friends from other hospitals like Snow and Chichi.Whom we stayed together until the end of the event.
Overall the event was a massive and grand ,all the people were must having souvenir photos,giveaways and chat with colleagues.
Never to mention that because of the long walks,i decided to wear flats.
Here are some of the pics from the event.
Xoxo











Arab Health Exhibition & Congress Dubai is a premier medical and healthcare trade fair that includes a diverse group of medical suppliers at one place on one occasion. Register & Know more for Arab Health Exhibition & Congress Dubai
ReplyDelete