Monday, February 24, 2014

Everyday,you can create a miracle

Just an encounter with a supermarket employee,did not even dare to ask about his nationality,but I can sense,he must be from Bangladesh.

While walking at the supermarket,I passed by the poultry section(the one which sells cut chicken parts and dairy)?Although at times,I have encountered him,whom I think is a middle aged man,he will just smile but never threw a discussion with me.

But this day,he approached me,with his difficulty in speaking in English,i tried to understand him.

Then,thankfully,I did,he was pointing at his feet,with wounds in between.Then I understood that probably he was thinking that I am a nurse because I am wearing a scrubsuit.

I pity the man.He is old,with grayish beard,but has a happy face.He tried to explain to me that he has no money to buy for his wounded foot.And I doubt if he has also any insurance.

Few days before that,hon was very sick that he needed to seek for a treatment at a nearby clinic from his house.During our exchange of text messages,he told me that the doctor asked him if he can allow this Pakistani patient of the doctor buy medicines on behalf of his insurance.

Well,that's another sad story.:-(

Sometimes you want to think on how exactly you can change the world.

And I think with this small things,there will be a huge impact on that person.

Since I don't have anything,I promised him that I will bring him medicines,alcohol ans swabs with betadinie for him to clean up his wound.

The next day,I brought him a pack of assorted things for his wound.I couldn't explain his smile.


And by the way,this guy said "thank you"to me countless times,which is more than enough.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment