Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dinner at the rainforest cafe(after watching captain america)

We watched Captain America and Chris Evans is still as handsome as ever,but he in a bit matured with his facial features.

The movie was cool...And that after,we ended up having dinner at the Fainforest Cafe which made me feel the sense of fun and I felt like being a kid again.The cafe has this interval of every 30 minutes,they will showacase a monkey stuff toy with the sound of the jungle as the background.

We ate too much at the moviehouse but hon and I wanted a decent meal for dinner ,we did not  eat rice and we just ordered something unusual because we both cannot skip rice for dinner,hehe(this was the first time with no rice).The funny thing was I only ordered red velvet cake and chicken wings which hon commented that it seems like a "pulutan" asking for tanduay.lol!






Til our next blog.xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment