Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Update for Baby Sarah's Donation Pouches



Baby Sarah's recent photos :-) 
Photo Credit: her aunt "Boodz" sent to me via fb

An update

As of this writing,13th of March 2014,I am still in awe of the the overwhelming response of those people touched by baby Sarah's story.

Who would ever think that a child can shake a persona of an individual,and all of them still does not want to disclose their identity because they prefer to help in their most silent ways.

The story continues

Many people have prayed and many have still pledged to pray and include baby Sarah on their prayers.Their phenomenal approach on how to help have somehow eased the burden of baby's parents because it can only prove one thing to them,that they are not walking alone in this battle.

People who have gained my respect "more"

I did not asked everybody and begged for the donation ,but I have only chosen few and particular people based on my judgement that these people has their purest heart and generosity in giving just a small part of the wealth that they have.And to tell you honestly,as mentioned on my previous blog,some have declined and did not even response...and yet many have generously given,and that is how they made this "fundraising project" extra special.

Since some have preferred to maintain their anonymity,I couldn't contain but express my gratitude towards them.With this blog,may I just honor them,pay them the credit that they deserve.God saw all of their good deeds.I know that God's hands will touch them more and they will be blessed.



1.A friend from afar

She is far,she lives in Idaho,a place where all you see when you wake up is a massive stacked-up collection of ice.She has to travel far for work.She had a heartbreak and she can still laugh about it.She has a true and pure heart that nobody can shake her.She has a cat,which she loves the most,and which she will send me a message when her cat is sick.She is Ms. H.

Thank you.:-)


2. The "hero"

He always has a soft spot over people in distress.He loves children from Syria,he pities children from Jordan,he cries over emotional stories.He loves his family,he loves them that he doesn't want to see them struggle again.

He is a hero for me.He is Mr. R.

Thank you. :-)

3.Beautifully soul-ed,she is a beauty inside and out

She aske me once "how do you come to undertstand my character?"..."I mean how come others do not seem to understand me?" Then I replied " Because I know you,that when you want to keep silent,you will just keep it that way...maybe because I respect you,and I understand you...and maybe because we have the same character...that's why I know when you are ok,or when you are not."

She is silent when she prefers too,but has a very funny side to her friends.She loves you as a friend and will not leave your side,which means staying with me during my toughest times,that was when my nanay passed away and she was with me on my nanay's death bed.


She is a person of pure heart,will offer you great and undivided friendship.

She is Ms. C.

Thank you.:-)

4.The chubby chic

She once asked me"Boi,how long how have you been working here in the hospital,I told her "7 months boi"...And her reaction was,"What?7 months,I thought you were working here for years already..." I told her..."Hmmm,why?because we get along well?"...And I think that was it.

She is funny,full of stories to cheer you up.She is honest,and very lively.She will never leave you,not even at work,but also even if you are just the ordinary citizens outside work.

She is chubby,huggable...very funny girl.And we get along well.

She is Ms. H.

Thank you.:-)

5.Friends for life

They have set a record that even if they also encounter some financial difficulties.They still manage to smile and broing something out of their pockets.My source of positivities.

They are Mrs. M and Ms. L

Thank you :-)

6.The Waray beauty in her

She might be tough,fierce and will fight for her rights and cannot be manhandled.But when she heard about the status of our little angel,she did not resist in giving a part of her finances,even if she is also dealing with financial issues.

Let's call her Mrs. C

7. From her "Biryani" soul

She used to ask who is the baby that I always post on my fb account.Never did I know that when I mentioned to her that baby Sarah's family provided a donation pouch,she told me "whispering" that she wanted to give.

She may not be my "kabayan" but her generosity gained my respect all the more.

Let us call her Mrs. T

Thank you :-)


I don't know but somehow I feel the remedy when people ask me who is this baby that I am posting on my fb account,even if the truth is,I never have even met baby Sarah.

It is because I have soft spot for kids.Or maybe baby Sarah is different.

I cannot even decipher.

All I know is that I want to do this.

I know that this is only batch 1 of these "kind" people...Who knows they can be "people of the year" too.

We can never tell.


Til our next blog.


Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment