It was a Tuesday when Mel sent us bbm if we could meet because she needed someone to talk to.
Since I was afternoon duty that time,I told them that I can't make it but if we can do it on a Thursday,then it would be better.They both agreed.So it was set.
Arrived at Deira City Centre at 5:15 PM,and informed the two of them that I was already there.Since Starbucks was full-packed,after heading to a watch store(which I will have my watch's battery replaced),I went to Costa to wait for them.
Already 6 when I noticed that I am not ordering anything,but all I do was to have selfies.I decided to order chamomile tea.Mel called me around past 6PM,wondering where we are and I told her I sent her a message past 5PM that I am waiting in Costa.We both laughed because she told me,she did not see any message because she does not have wifi,and that she was roaming around Carrefour to kill the time,haha!And then she told me she will come to me.Then she called again,asking "best,san nga ba ulit?Carribou?then I said,best,Costa,akyat ka."
We were there after a while,and ate arrrived around 30 minutes after.
As usual,it was a fun,fruitful talk that you can only share with true friends.Full of empowerment.
The story behind the "necklace"
That night,for me and hon's routine,we said goodnight and said the magic words before going to bed when I noticed a message from him again.
I almost bursted in laughter when I saw his message.
"I saw your pic,wag ka suot ng ganung necklace pag magkasama tayo ha.Hope you enjoyed."
Haha!
He is always like that...and i love it...
Xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment