I got here to Dubai,September of the year 2012.Was such a newbie then,so afraid to travel alone because of the exaggeration of the stories being told to me before my flight.That UAE is a conservative place,that in here women should wear decent clothes.That this and that.
So since ate Lai was the one who introduced me to several eating places and hang-out places here.She decided to invite me to join her and her choirmates because they are planning to go to Oman.
My first reaction is,will it be safe?We will cross from border to border?I had my hang-ups but then I chose to join them.
Later did I found out that here is the exact place where I can meet hon.
The journey started from Deira City Centre,the pick-up point where our group and the group of other travellers will ride the coaster which will head us to Oman.
The travel was quite long.It was a long,no traffic journey for the four of us.
But t'was a lot of fun.
Quennie,I and ate Lai,upon arriving the Oman border.
After the boat travel wherein they will stop by for the passengers to try fishing.Others can have their choice of swimming at the beach.
You can also have a choice of riding the banana boat or just have a boat ride to tour around the place.
The place is good overall,the view was very nice and peaceful.See the background and this Indian lady peacefully having her siesta.
The food was not very tasteful though,do better if you will come there to bring extras,just in case it will not fit your tastebuds.
But it is a good place to visit,with a very affordable budget.
Til our next journey.
Xoxo



























No comments:
Post a Comment