May 10,2013
Having doubts still,it took me another 2 days to come back to her and assist me.(This happens after a postponed date,a very low mood,and so forth).Thinking that I have to feel better and uberly gorgeous,plus to remove the dryness of the tips of my hair.This ate led me to the house of beauty.
The salon is called Meteor Garden,it is a spacious salon located in Satwa,they have friendly staff,sorry to those Chinese hairdressers that I have rejected,but my reason is valid,I like a Filipina's touch,hehe..
Let me first tell you about my dilemma everytime I am having a trim or a haircut.
My hair is my crowning glory,and so does everybody,my comfort zone,I feel like when my hair is down,it radiates more beauty on my face.That is why everytime I am having a haircut,and also hearing horror stories about bad hairdressers,I am having chills,as in literal chills.
But ate Nora,the hairdresser who handled my hair is different,she is very careful because I detailedly told her the standard "trim" measurement for me.
And with the way she handled my hair,it was perfect.So I got her number,we actually exchanged numbers and promised her that I will constantly look for her when the next trim for my hair will come.She even used this very good quality iron to fix my hair,even gave me good deals about hair coloring.
My day ended so happy and with content that I managed to give up my night run because I don't want to pigtail my hair,which is so gorgeous. :-) xoxo
While ate Nora is looking for the blower,she is actually shy to have her photo with me,but she is really very nice.
After giving me a trim and ironing my hair,really feels gorgeous,I feel like I am in a shampoo commercial.


No comments:
Post a Comment