Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Writing at 4

As a mom, the last thing that you wanna hear when you are homeschooling is the word "discouragement". Of course, teaching and at the same time being a mom is not easy, but day by day, I am getting used to the techniques(first is don't let her cry or it will ruin the class '-)). 

Roni is an independent minded child, she speaks her mind, and wants to play at all times.Remember,we do not allow her to use gadgets for a long because we wanted her to play. And then, when she is playing, we wanted her to study. The irony of it. 

So well, as days pass by, she enjoyed all our activities especially when I give praises to her, appreciation really matters. It changes her mood. 

She is very good in memorizing stories and vocabulary words, matching type and story telling. I discover plenty of gifts from my daughter that it amazes me seeing her everyday with a new learning. Though she is still shy at times, and I could say got the introvert side of me. She says hi to everyone but sometimes complain that she doesn't want to say hi at all times.,which I honor. 

One of her latest achievements is her handwriting which at first, she finds difficult, but now, she can write it in letters(as mommy dictates it). I was just in awe that a 4 year old can learn that fast over the months of homeschooling her. 


Note:We have to to do homeschooling because of the Covid 19 pandemic which I will later discuss with another blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment